Please click HERE to visit our submission form, or continue reading to learn more.
Digital signage is a dynamic and engaging way to communicate information to the campus community through flat screen HD monitors. Customized to fit your needs, digital signs combine multiple forms of media, including:
- Text (including live data from websites)
- Graphics (including images from the Internet)
- RSS feeds
- Videos (including streaming video)
- Campus-wide safety alert bulletins
Unlike static signage, digital signs can be easily updated to feature new text content via templates or uploading media files. Digital signs can even display alert messages during emergencies to keep the public informed about developing events.
The Feed broadcasts events and vital information to NMSU students. It is a free form of advertisement for all charted NMSU student organizations. If you are interested in posting information on a slide in the Feed please click here.
You must be an:
- NMSU organization, or
- NMSU department
We ask for two weeks notice to ensure your ad will be posted. Your ad will be displayed for a maximum of 2 weeks unless noted in your submission, otherwise you must create a separate submission. We understand not all students are designers so feel free to send us the information you need posted, or even a flyer you have already created and we will make your ad look great. If you or someone in your organization has design knowledge we appreciate sending us ads that are ready to be posted, as they go up much faster.
Your ad can have a maximum size of:
- 1080 pixels tall
- 1920 pixels wide
You may advertise meetings, events, almost anything as long as your event is open to the entire student body.
ASNMSU and ICT can assist departments with their digital signage needs including needs assessment, equipment purchase and installation, sign design and content development.
General Guidelines For Content
- All content posted must be affiliated with an on campus activity or departmental sponsored event.
- Must be relevant to NMSU students, faculty, or staff.
- If it is an off campus activity, it must be specifically for NMSU students, faculty or staff.
- Off campus vendor products and promotions are not advertised.
- Barnes & Noble is the official textbook supplier and is the only one we can advertise for on The Feed.
- Coke is the only drink supplier that we can advertise for in Corbett Center. Please support all food areas on campus equally. Off campus food areas that, for example, offer discounts for students or a special offer to NMSU need to not be advertised.
- The only exception is if, for example, Pepsi is sponsoring an event on campus. In this case the ad will need to be removed right after the event.
- If the announcement is perceived to be controversial in nature or promotes religion, politics, or an activity that would result in personal gain, it will not be advertised.
All content must adhere to NMSU’s Policy Manual.
Thanks for checking out The Feed, and be sure to utilize The Student Hotline!